Please read the entire rental agreement and initial each itemized instruction. Your signature verifies that you have read and agree to the following terms:
- Reservations are accepted in person, by phone, on-line or email. A reservation guarantees that equipment is held exclusively for you on the date on the date of your event.
- A non-refundable reservation fee of 50% is required to hold and secure all rental items for your event date. The balance is due 2 weeks prior to your event date. If the balance is not paid within 10 days of your event, then you will forfeit your reservation. ALL reservations require a valid credit/debit card information on file.
- MINOR changes can be made to your order up to 2 weeks prior to your event date as long as items are available. We can not guarantee changes will be provided for tent changes or for a decrease in an order of more than 10% of the initial order.
- ALL cancellations must be in writing and are subject to forfeiture of your 50% non-refundable reservation fee. Any cancellation within 2 weeks of your scheduled event date are 100% non-refundable and non-transferrable. We DO NOT refund for inclement weather. Please obtain event insurance to protect your investment.
- During inclement weather (heavy winds, rain or lighting) you should evacuate the tent and seek shelter in a safer structure. Please be safe!
- We DO NOT refund for cancellations due to Pandemics or Civil Authority. We will, however, postpone or reschedule your event for a new date within one year of your initial event date. Please obtain event insurance to protect your investment.
- I realize that if I am more than 24 hours late in returning items rented, then I may be subject to a 50% late fee charge per day.
- Delivery and pick-up service is available. Rates are based on distance and volume of order. Rates are also based on an anticipated ground floor delivery with relatively close proximity to the designated site. Other conditions may require an additional charge.
- Set-up of tables, chairs, linen and décor is available for an additional fee.
- On pick-up. All Items MUST be assembled in a single location. Tables and chairs should be folded and stacked, and linen should be dry and refuse free and placed in the proper
storage bags. Open flame candles are discouraged from use on table linens. Renter is responsible for all linens that are damaged from non-removable stains, candle wax and burns.
- We request that you DO NOT move the dance floor once we have set it up. Damages that occur after attempting to move the dance floor will be the responsibility of the renter.
- We request that you keep fires away from the tents. This includes, but not limited to, the following: Fire pits, grilling or cooking appliance, and tiki torches.
- Renter is responsible for equipment damage during transport from pick-ups and returns. Equipment should be safely secured in your vehicle and/or trailer with proper ties, ratchet straps, etc.
- Responsibility for the equipment rented remains with the renter from the time of pick-up/delivery until the time of return.
- Equipment must be secured when not in use and protected from the elements. Renter will be held responsible for any damages to rental items as a result of rain/weather.
- Charges will be assessed for replacement or repair on the part of the renter being negligent, abusive, loss or theft of any items or not adhering to the rental agreement guidelines.
- Rates are quoted for a one day/one event use. Weekly, monthly and long-term rentals are available upon request.
Damage Protection and Maintenance Coverage
Coastal Georgia Tents & Party Rentals agrees that in consideration of 10% of the gross rental charge of covered items (Excludes tents and walls), to modify the responsibility of the renter regarding equipment cleaning/maintenance and equipment damage while in renter’s possession. Except as noted herein, Renter shall not be responsible for ACCIDENTAL damage to the equipment rented except with the following:
- Loss of equipment due to disappearance or theft
- Loss of accessory equipment such as power cords, linen, drapes, décor, etc.
- Damage done to equipment while operated by someone other than the renter
- Damage due to Renter’s neglect, abuse, or misuse of equipment. Neglect means disregard of common-sense care which the renter could be expected to use if equipment were his.